Schools and early years settings can purchase a range of services that can be tailored to meet the needs of children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) within their setting/school. This can compromise of:
- Individual child assessment and/or review
- Supporting school readiness
- Whole class intake screening e.g. Reception, year 3
- Indirect therapy such as programmes provided and monitored
- Direct therapy with pupils (individual or group)
- Whole school approaches to supporting SLCN
- Differentiating specific curriculum topics in relation to SLCN
- Training for staff and/or parents across universal, targeted and specialist levels.
Please give me a call to explore how I may be able to support your setting/school and to tailor my services to your requirements.